Monday, May 30, 2016

"Boots and Pearls" by Texas artist, Barbara Lemley




"Boots and Pearls" 
11 x 14


Barbara Lemley's paintings are marked by an intriguing use of layered 
textures and color.  She embraces an intuitive process in order to establish
what she describes as a history of surface/surfacing. In a sense, she builds 
the painting up while tearing other sections down.

Inventory:



Commissions welcome.

Art Auctions:   here

View my books: here

View my art blog  here

View all inventory:  here

View all of my links:  here

View my Bedroom Art  here


Texas Fine Art and Abstract artist Barbara Lemley has partnered with Redbubble. 
They add my art to their products.

iPhone Case/Skins, Samsung Galaxy Case/Skins, Throw pillows, mugs,
 tote bags, greeting cards, hardcover journals...etc.



To see those products on Redbubble go HERE.


To see those products on Snowflake Gallery go HERE.


If you want a different product color, I can do that too.






No comments:

Post a Comment